Our daytime show for our younger audience aged 4-8 yrs
Meet the quirky occupants of Ghoulsley’s Manor in this fun and spooky tribute to classic halloween characters. Spookaloo is an interactive theatrical tour for our younger visitors (recommended age 4-8+ yrs).
Sometimes our younger visitors can find our spooky mansion a bit too spooky. Whilst keeping Ghoulsley’s manor spooky, the emphasis of the experience during the day is more of fun, less dark and the occupants will be much friendlier than later in the evening!
Spookaloo is suitable for all the family and is recommended for children aged 4-8 yrs+. Younger children are welcome of course but this is totally at the discretion of parents & guardians. Please be advised that in a circumstance where your child does find the experience too scary, we cannot issue a refund.
Show lasts approx. 45 – 55 mins, it is Eerie and Spooky but not bloody or gory.
What to expect?
• Meander through the haunted wood and see what spooks and ghouls lurk amongst the trees
• Visit Ghoulsley’s friendly Vampire – he might have a treat for you
• Get down and boogie with the Boneyard Band
• Wander into Wanda the Witches parlour, cast some silly spells and mix some petrifying potions
• See if you can find your way through our Creepy Carnival Maze
• Lord Ghoulsley has had a weird spell cast on him and is looking a little odd
• Dr. Frankenfarter returns this year with more dysfunctional monster madness
• Meet Jack O’Lantern the Scarecrow who’s terrified of crows!
• Leave Ghoulsley’s Manor via the Enchanted Avenue
The aim of the show is to be spooky with an emphasis on interactive fun and comedy, we don’t use blood or gore in the decor. If your child does have any particular phobias you can contact us for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org.